Sunday, January 25, 2015

34 Weeks of Clean, Week 2

For the record, I'm behind.  If you want to keep up with Michele as she blazes the cleaning trail, pop over to her blog.

Week Two's assignment was the pantry.  It's the ONE closet we actually have in this house.  It has built in, adjustable shelves, then we added some wooden shelves, and a big US oven.  Being right off our kitchen, it's where we store our food, paper goods, cleaning items, recycling bins, and more.

 I had been wanting to re-adjust a few shelves, rearrange the storage, and it was good to wipe all the shelves down.  I also had a couple bins that had junk food and some expired items that needed to be discarded.  Though I do shop on the economy for all our fresh items, I realized how much I stockpile from our monthly trek to the commissary.  I have an entire shelf dedicated just to peanut butter and cereal!


BEFORE


AFTER







No comments:

Post a Comment